05 April, 2010

11/03-05/04/2010 (Rosie): SORRY!

If anyone is still reading after all this time: I'm sorry! My march break ended, and I haven't had time to look back since. There was the theatre production, and then a big event to coordinate with another group I'm in, not to mention tons of homework and trying not to dye of exhaustion. I don't want to sound whiny, or like I'm making excuses, but I honestly have been way too busy to take many pictures or to blog much.

I by no means have a photo from every day for the last month, but here are some random snapshots:













Things are looking a bit calmer, for a few weeks anyways, so I should be back to my daily posting schedule. The end of April is looking insanely awesome (in other words, really busy), but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

1 comment: