13 January, 2010

12/01/2010 (Findlay) : Dinner with Dad

I had a busy day for a time when I don't have any classes scheduled today. I went to a meeting with a professor (she didn't show up), spent time studying and following the news (I'm a politics/new junkie). then my Dad came from some meetings in town. He took me to a nice restaurant, and we had dinner and talked.

One of the things I talked about was the fact that most of the students in my global politics class said they were taking the class so they could either
A) Start to learn about the world, or
B) Learn enough to know what their parents were talking about.

I was homeschooled, and I'm very glad that I have the education and will to learn that I've actively pursued this knowledge, so I thanked my dad for that. I really appreciate my parents.

Anyway, this photo also has Blur. I've been using my roommates camera, which is a point-and-shoot with no settings on it. (I'm totally not copying Rosie.)


-Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment