19 January, 2010

19/01/2010 (Findlay) : Strax and Monoliths

Tuesdays are usually very slow for me. Today was mostly the same, except for going up to Campus for the Strax open meeting. Strax is a student body organization that fights for social justice and all that fun stuff. My friend Mark and I went and became supporters. Interestingly enough, we were the only real people who DID go to the meeting.

Their recruitment posters have a habit of being torn down by other students 20 minutes after they go up for some reason.

I also worked on an art project, "Monoliths without colour" - It's a 2 foot tall black rectangle on a small base. It's what I spent most of my other time working on today.

The picture was from the walk back with Mark. I borrowed his camera as I have a habit of forgetting mine.

Happy Tuesdays,
-Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment