31 January, 2010

31/01/2010 (Rosie): Candle in the Darkness

Today was, well, rather uneventful. I mean, stuff happened, but it wasn't like earth shatteringly amazing, or please can't I just die terrible. That's not to say it wasn't a good day, because I like to think of everyday as a good day, it just wasn't a stand out day.


I am rather happy with my picture though. I feel as though for the first time in a long time I had an idea, got together the stuff I needed to shoot it, and got exactly the result I wanted. :)

~Rosie

PS: Today is the last day of January, and marks the end of our first month. So much has happened this month, both good and bad, that it doesn't feel like it's been a whole month, if that makes sense.

4 comments:

  1. "It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the great work.
    You have an eye, a focused vision on interesting aspects of very small things

    ReplyDelete