20 January, 2010

20/01/2010 (Rosie): Goodbye Blue Sky

As I was standing at the bus stop this morning contemplating how rude some people are, I happened to look up and notice that the sky went from cloudy to blue right above my head.


I could go on and on about the symbolism behind the clouds and blue sky and all that, but I'm not going to. I'm just going to put up this picture and let you make of it what you will.

~Rosie
(Side note: The clouds were moving towards us, and when I got home, it was snowing. Big, fat flakes of snow that land on your eyelashes snowing. That made me happy.)

(Side note 2: I'm really proud because I finally figured out how to use the manual white balance on my camera. I felt like such a n00b when I found out though. After all, I've only had the camera for over a year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment