09 January, 2010

09/01/2010 (Rosie): Left Turn Ahead

I decided that since I spend all day at school during the week, and rarely see the sun or the outside at all, I had better make the most of it on the weekends. So this morning, after getting up ridiculously early (for a Saturday. It was only 9 am!), eating pancakes, and reading for a couple hours, I grabbed my camera and went for a walk.


This picture didn't turn out nearly as well as I wanted it too. In real life the sign was bright yellow, but for some reason in all my pictures, it is sort of orange. Come to think of it, a lot of the pictures had strange colours. I think it may have something to do with how bright it was.

~Rosie

1 comment:

  1. hooray for outdoor nature shots.
    we love these
    best of the best
    beats the rest
    cellular modular
    interactive-odular

    ReplyDelete