15 January, 2010

15/01/2010 (Rosie): Mummy Magic

Today, well, yesterday too, anyways, today, I discovered that mummy magic really does exist. Last night I was sitting here catching up with the world, when my mummy announced that she had just taken a batch of chocolate chip bars out of the oven.

This may not sound spectacular, but my day had been craptastic up until then. So I ate several (I'm a total emotional eater). Then I lay on the floor with my dog laughing for about an hour, leading my parents to question my position as oldest-daughter-who-can-do-no-wrong-and-never-does-anything-bad-like-skipping-school-to-experiment-with-substances. Had anyone but my mother made the squares, I would have asked what was in them, but I'm pretty sure my mum hasn't gone near any hash since she was my age, and that was quite a while ago, so I have to concluded that mummy magic is the source of the extreme happiness.

I was more careful with the squares today, since people tend to find it strange when a person is sitting somewhere alone laughing incessantly, but I did have one on the bus to cheer me up, since bus rides have become rather depressing.


It may look ordinary, but I swear, it's MAGIC!

~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment