19 January, 2010

19/01/2010 (Rosie): Evil Baby's Head

Today was intense. I was in evaluations of one type or another all day, and I had a terrible cold. The cold was cured by a few little orange pills, a glass of orange juice, and some tea, but there was nothing I could do to make the test, presentation, exam, and project go away. So by the time I got home, I wanted nothing more than to collapse in bed and sleep until summer vacation, or march break at the very least.

I made myself get out my camera though, and decided to set my camera up in front of the wood stove and play around with shutter speed a bit. I'm not sure what I was going for, mostly I just wanted to get to know my camera better, but I'm fairly happy with how this one turned out.


Ok, so there is an evil baby's head in the fireplace, but I feel like it portrays the intensity of the heat well. That may just be because I'm sitting about a meter away from the fire, but I like to think that it's the picture.

~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment