17 January, 2010

17/01/2010 (Rosie): Nail-y Tree

Today, I was procrastinating. I DIDN'T want to study. So I went for a walk. When I go for a walk, I always take three things: 1. Cell phone (I never go anywhere without it), 2. camera (it too comes everywhere), and 3. My Gorrilapod, Spider Monkey. (I never have models/friends to practise taking pictures of, so I take pictures of myself). I then walk briskly until I feel I have taken a good amount of pictures. This varies depending on how cold it is, how tired I am, how hungry I am, and how good the lighting is. Today I walked quite aways before I felt that I had found something awesome, and then I found a tree. It was dead, and the top bit had vanished, but it was completely filled with nails. See:
I have no idea why it was there, or what it was exactly, but it was pretty cool.

~Rosie

1 comment:

  1. wow, this turned out to be a really cool pic. i'll have to try the photo walk idea soon...

    ReplyDelete